Vacuum Cleaners are the crucial tools that provide us a clean space to properly function in our daily lives and keep us healthy. The vacuum cleaners make cleaning any surface more manageable and faster than ever.
They are more efficient, offer better suction. Their modernized filter systems capture all the dust and dander that would be an annoyance and even a hazard to your health. It becomes an utmost necessity, especially when you have kids or pets at home.
Even if most of us hate cleaning, we have to do a thorough cleaning of the house almost every other week. In such cases, good vacuum cleaners are a lifesaver.
You have many different types of surfaces at home where dust could potentially collect. Depending upon them, there are various vacuum cleaners available in the market right now. The best among them offer a lot more than just cleaning your floors.
Vacuum cleaners can come in all shapes and sizes, which can become overwhelming when trying to find the right vacuum cleaner. You may have multiple questions in your mind when shopping for the best vacuum cleaner for yourself. Questions like, which is the best vacuum cleaner for your needs?; what type of vacuum cleaner should you buy?; what features does a good vacuum cleaner have? We are here to help you find out the answers!
Our comprehensive vacuum cleaner buying guide will help you narrow down your options and find the best vacuum cleaner that is the right fit for your home. We will also help answer some of the most frequently asked questions about vacuum cleaners.
You need not worry. We will discuss all the crucial aspects of vacuum cleaners, the essential home appliance. To start with, we have reviews of the best vacuum cleaners in India for you. So, let’s dive in!
In this article:
Top 15 Best Vacuum Cleaners in India
Here are our picks for the Top Vacuum Cleaners in India. Find the latest, featured, highest selling, and Best Vacuum Cleaners with our Reviews and Buying Guides. In this article, we have evaluated the Vacuum Cleaners and selected the best selling, top rated, and most sought after Vacuum Cleaners at today’s lowest prices.
The team at BestPriceBuys evaluates thousands of products, consumer buying patterns on online stores, and analyzes numerous customer reviews. It will help you get insights about the best products, great offers before buying Vacuum Cleaners.
- Philips PowerPro FC9352 Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- AGARO Storm 2000 Watts Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Karcher 1000W Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Dyson V7 Animal+ Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- AGARO Ace 1600-Watts Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- American Micronic 1600W Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Eureka Forbes Trendy Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- AmazonBasics Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- AmazonBasics Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Balzano Aero Vac GW902 600W Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Kent Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Black+Decker VH802 Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
- Inalsa Wet and Dry Micro WD10 Vacuum Cleaner – Read Review | Buy Now on Amazon
Philips PowerPro FC9352 Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Philips PowerPro FC9352/01 Compact Bagless Vacuum Cleaner provides powerful suction for excellent cleaning. Its PowerCyclone 5 technology accelerates air in the cyclonic chamber to separate out dust.
The vacuum cleaner from Phillips has a powerful 1900W motor to deliver performance despite its compact size. It features a fully-sealed filtration system that captures over 99.9% of fine dust particles – including pollen, pet hair, and dust mites. This helps in delivering allergy-free hygiene to your home.
It features a Turbo brush nozzle that allows deep cleaning of carpets, efficiently removing hair and fluff. The rotating brush inside the nozzle actively removes small dust particles and pet hair, resulting in better cleaning performance.
- 1900-WATT DURABLE MOTOR: Durable 1900W motor generates up to 370W of high suction power for thorough cleaning results
- POWERCYCLONE 5 TECHNOLOGY: PowerCyclone 5 technology accelerates the air flow in the cylindrical chamber to separate dust from the air and maintain high performance and strong suction power for longer
- MULTICLEAN NOZZLE: MultiClean nozzle is designed to seal closely to the floor to ensure thorough cleaning across all floor types
- HYGIENIC DUST DISPOSAL: Easy-to-empty dust container is designed for hygienic disposal with one hand, to help minimize dust cloud
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Compact and lightweight design ensure both storing and carrying the vacuum is easy
- INTEGRATED BRUSH: Dusting brush tool is built into the handle so it's always ready to use on furniture, flat surfaces and upholstery
- ALLERGY H13 FILTER: The fully-sealed filtration system captures >99.9% of fine dust particles - including pollen, pet hair and dust mites - for allergy sufferers and anyone demanding a higher level of hygiene
- ACTIVELOCK COUPLINGS: ActiveLock couplings allow attachments to easily fit to the telescopic tube with a simple snap
- TURBO BRUSH: The rotating Turbo brush is designed for optimal cleaning of pet hair and fluff, opening up carpet fibers for a deeper clean
AGARO Storm 2000 Watts Vacuum Cleaner Review
The AGARO storm vacuum cleaner has powerful 2000 Watts motor and has a strong 24 kPa suction. It is primarily helpful for dry vacuuming and quickly removes dirt from surfaces in your home. Its HEPA filter actively captures dust, pollen, molds, and other airborne particles. It prevents these particles from recirculating or clogging the motor.
The vacuum cleaner from AGARO features 5 meters long cord and has 4 liters of dust bag capacity. The dust bag is of cloth material that is easy to clean and reusable. The 37 mm wide hose allows maximum airflow and even tends to bigger fragments.
The 360-degree front swivel wheel, along with a rubberized rear wheel of AGARO storm vacuum cleaner, makes it convenient for you to maneuver the unit around and reach far-off corners of your house.
- Powerful 2000W motor, Strong 24 kPa suction;Dust bag full indicator, reusable dust bag with 4 litres capacity.
- 360 degree front swivel wheel for easily cleaning in any direction;Variable power setting to choose desired suction level.
- 5 Metres long power cord with automatic cord winder, 16 Amp plug;Accessories: Main unit, hose pipe, telescopic metal tube, floor brush, multipurpose brush, crevice nozzle.
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty.
- Material Type: Plastic; Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner, with its multiple attachments, transforms into a handheld vacuum cleaner and long-lasting power to clean your car, mattress, upholstery furniture as well. Its Hyperdymium motor can deliver over 125,000 rpm and 185 AW of suction which Dyson claims this as twice the suction power of any other vacuum cleaner.
It has three adjustable suction power settings of Eco mode, auto mode, and boost mode. The Dynamic Load Sensor (DLS) system of the Dyson V11 vacuum cleaner automatically adjusts the motor speed and suction power between hard floors and carpets for powerful cleaning.
It features powerful 7-cell lithium-ion batteries that allow up to 60 mins of run time. The swappable batteries that you can easily remove and replace double your run time. The Dyson V11 vacuum drops into the wall-mounted dock to recharge. It helps to tidily store it and is ready to grab and go.
- CURRENT OFFER - Extra ₹9000 off on Dyson V11 Absolute Pro Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner when purchased along with Dyson Detail Cleaning kit and/or Dyson Complete Cleaning Kit. Add any one or both products to the cart to avail the offer at checkout (Price reduction at final payment page)
- Powerful. Dynamic. Versatile
- Engineered for home with pets. Tool automatically de-tangles hair
- Cleans floor, high places, under furniture, sofas, mattresses and curtains
- Power: 185 Air Watts, Run time: 60 minutes, Weight: 2.9 kg, Bin size: 0.54 L, RPM: 125000
- Now with two-year complete accidental damage protection
- DLS technology which automatically adjusts power across floor types and deep cleans everywhere. Provides real time Performance updates on LCD screen display
- Three cleaning modes optimised for a variety of tasks. Double run time to 120 minutes with optional click-in battery pack
- Easily reaches up high. Lightweight and ergonomic to clean high-up places with one smooth motion
- No-touch bin emptying. No need to touch the dirt – just push the button to release it into your bin
Karcher 1000W Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Karcher WD 3 Multi-Purpose Vacuum Cleaner has a power consumption of 1000 watts. Its robust and impact-resistant plastic container has a capacity of 17 liters. The cartridge filter enables convenient wet and dry vacuuming without replacing the filter.
The suction hose and clip floor nozzle help in the optimal cleaning of dirt from the surface of your home. Its easily removable handle allows direct attachment of accessories to the suction hose. The practical parking position allows convenient parking of the suction tube and floor nozzle during working interruptions.
The Karcher WD 3 vacuum cleaner makes the most challenging cleaning chores easy. It comes with features such as blower function, Pull-and-Push locking system, ergonomic carrying handle, 4-meter long cable, and accessory storage.
- Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner with patented filter removal technology, quick and easy removal of the filter by folding out the filter cartridge without any contact with dirt for wet and dry suction without changing the filter
- This wet & dry vacuum cleaner offers the possibility of attaching different nozzles directly on the suction hose, easy vacuuming even in the tightest of spaces
- Blower function: Where vacuuming is not possible, the practical blower function can be used
- Powerful motor and extreme suction power: The wet and dry vacuum cleaner tackles even the most demanding outdoor cleaning tasks – whether it’s dry, wet, fine or coarse dirt. For perfect wet and dry vacuum cleaning results with convenience and flexibility
- The capacity of the wet and dry vacuum cleaner is 17 litres
- Warranty: 1 year from the date of invoice
- Power: 1000 watts; Operating voltage: 240 volts
- Includes: Suction tubes (2 pieces i.e. 0.5 m, 35 mm) , Wet and dry floor nozzle, crevice nozzle, cartridge filter, 1 paper bag for dry vacuuming
- Doorstep service for Uninterrupted Cleaning
Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Dyson V10 Absolute Pro Vacuum Cleaner is a cord-free vacuum that provides up to 60 minutes of powerful fade-free suction. It helps to remove hidden dust from your home. The 14 cyclones concentric array technology captures microscopic dust. Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10, it creates powerful suction to deep clean every nook and cranny in your home.
Whole machine filtration captures dust and seals in 99.97% of microns as small as 0.3 microns. High integrity seals prevent dust and bacteria from leaking back into the room, so the machine expels cleaner air.
The Soft Roller Cleaner Head removes large debris and fine dust simultaneously. The Direct-Drive Cleaner Head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove ground-in dirt. Stiff nylon bristles of the Mini Motorized tool remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from furniture and car seats.
Comes with a total of 9 attachments to deep clean your home and car. Its Point-and-Shoot bin emptying mechanism ejects all the dust and debris deep into the bin, so you don’t have to manually touch the dirt. There are three suction power modes. The convenient docking station helps in neat storage, holds additional attachments, and also charges the machine.
- Technlology to deep clean your home properly
- Fade-free suction ; Charge time: 3.5hrs ; Run time: 60 mins ; Charging Time: 3.5 Hours Hours
- The Soft Roller Cleaner Head picks up fine dust and large debris from hard floors simultaneously
- The Direct Drive Cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove ground-in dirt
- Comes with seven additional attachments: 1. Combination Tool, 2. Crevice Tool, 3. Mini Motorised Tool, 4. Mini Soft Dusting Brush, 5. Mattress (Upholstery) Tool, 6. Up Top Adaptor, 7. Extension Hose
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10, this machine generates up to 130 AW of powerful suction to deep clean your home
- Quickly converts to a handheld for reaching up high, down below and anywhere in between
- Whole machine filtration captures dust and seals in 99.97% of microns as small as 0.3 microns. High integrity seals prevents dust and bacteria from leaking back into the room, so the machine expels cleaner air
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly ; Suction Power: Up to 130AW ; Run time: 60 mins ; Charge time: 3.5hrs
- The 'Point and Shoot' bin emptying hygienically ejects all the dust and debris deep into the bin, in one action – so there's no need to touch the dirt
Dyson V7 Animal+ Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Dyson V7 Animal+ Vacuum Cleaner is engineered for all floor types, the direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles into the carpet to remove ground-in dirt. It provides up to 30 minutes of powerful fade-free suction.
The Dyson V7 Animal cord-free vacuum quickly transforms to a handheld for quick clean ups, spot cleaning and cleaning difficult places. The hygienic dirt ejector empties dust from the bin in a single action. The Animal’s 2 Tier Radial Cyclones Technology of this Dyson Vacuum Cleaner machine captures microscopic dust. The max power mode provides up to 6 minutes of higher suction for more difficult tasks. Balanced for cleaning up high, down below and anywhere in between.
The convenient docking station that comes with Dyson cord-free vacuum cleaners stores and charges the machine and holds additional attachments. So it’s always ready to go. Two tools in one, for simple switching between surfaces.
- Cord-free. Hassle-free. Transforms the way you clean, Docking station: Tidily stores and recharges your Dyson V7 vacuum, so it’s always ready for use
- The Direct Drive Cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove ground-in dirt
- Comes with four additional attachments: 1. Combination Tool, 2. Crevice Tool, 3. Mini Motorised Tool, 4. Mini Soft Dusting Brush
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V7, this machine generates powerful suction of upto 100 AW
- Quickly converts to a handheld for reaching up high, down below and anywhere in between
- Certified asthma & allergy friendly
- The post motor filter removes 99.97% of microscopic dust particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Whole machine filtration captures allergens and expels cleaner air than the air you breathe
- Up to 30 minutes of powerful, fade-free suction
- 75% more brush bar power than the Dyson V6 cordless vacuum
AGARO Ace 1600-Watts Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner Review
The AGARO Ace wet-and-dry vacuum cleaner has a motor of 1600 watts of power. It provides strong suction power of 21.5 kPa and quickly removes both solid particles and liquid at ease. The blower function of this AGARO Vacuum Cleaner easily unsettles the dust particles, which helps to get them removed.
The 360-degree swivel wheel allows you to conveniently move the unit anywhere you want. It features a jumbo-sized dirt collecting capacity of 21 liters. It helps you to clean large areas without the hassle of emptying the bin repeatedly. Plus, it’s easy to clean cloth material dust bag with 3 liters of capacity collects dry dust, pet hairs, and other junk.
- Vacuum cleaner with Wet & Dry dual cleaning operations
- Capacity: 21 Litres
- Powerful 1600W motor
- Strong 21.5 kPa suction power
- Equipped with blower function
- 360 degree four Swivel Wheels for easily cleaning in any direction
- Accessories: Main unit, hose pipe, telescopic metal tube, floor brush, crevice nozzle, multipurpose brush, absorbing brush
- 5 Meters long power cord
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
American Micronic 1600W Vacuum Cleaner Review
The American Micronic vacuum cleaner is built to deliver powerful suction with a 1600W motor for quick and effective cleaning of your home or office. It is designed to meet your varied needs of keeping your space clean.
The stainless-steel body of the Vacuum cleaner makes it stand out wherever you keep it. This makes the equipment compact and durable for everyday application. It comes with various attachments like a hose pipe, extension pipe, floor or carpet brush, upholstery, and crevice pipe to give you complete flexibility of operation.
The suction mechanism of the Vacuum cleaner makes it capable of easy removal of solid particles and fluids. Its 1600 Watts motor power combined with a HEPA filter enables efficient cleaning of even minute dust particles that cause allergens.
The Vacuum cleaner is made easy for maintenance with a washable dust bag of 2 liters capacity. This non-woven fabric of the bag lets you easily clean off dirt, pet hairs, and other debris that it collects from the floor and surfaces of your home.
- VERSATILE CLEANING: The Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner is a versatile device that effortlessly tackles both dry dust and wet patches. With its highly efficient 1600W motor and 21 Ltr capacity, cleaning tasks become a breeze.
- POWERFUL BLOWER FUNCTION: This vacuum cleaner comes with a powerful blower function that is perfect for drying and cleaning narrow and hard-to-reach areas, both indoors and outdoors. For optimal blowing results, remove the filter. The 21 L container capacity allows for handling a large amount of waste.
- STRONG AND UPGRADED: With a robust 1600 Watt motor, this vacuum cleaner provides exceptional suction power of 28 KPA, the highest in its category, ensuring long-lasting operation. Its high-quality stainless-steel tank guarantees extended usage life.
- ADVANCED FILTRATION: Featuring HEPA filtration, this vacuum cleaner is designed to eliminate at least 99.97% of particles from the air, including those as small as 0.3 microns. It effectively tackles both small and large debris, making it ideal for asthma and allergy sufferers, as well as industries with strict air quality requirements.
- EXTRA-LARGE DUST BAG: Say goodbye to worries about dirt disposal. The included dust bag makes it easy to dispose of collected waste, saving you time and effort.
- MULTIUSE: With its high quality and capacity, this vacuum cleaner is suitable for various cleaning tasks at home, offices, garages, workshops, and even hotels. It's the ultimate vacuum cleaner for all your needs.of collected waste, saving you time and effort.
- AMERICAN MICRONIC is an brand with global ambitions and footprint. Originated in 1995 in Delaware, USA, the vision is to make a world-class brand of home appliances that competes with the largest multinationals in the most advanced countries ie: the USA, Europe & Middle East by offering better product quality, service delivery, and value for money.
Eureka Forbes Trendy Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Eureka Forbes Trendy Wet and Dry DX1150 vacuum cleaner have an 1150 watts power motor. It provides you performance and high suction that takes care of the toughest dirt and destroys the invisible, allergy-causing dust mites. This vacuum cleaner from Eureka Forbes can sweep and also mop your floor.
It comes with features to make cleaning your home faster and easier. Equipped with powerful suction, it assures you a dust mite-free healthy home. The automatic power cable winder can store the cable into the unit with the press of a button and gives you the convenience of tangle-free use and secure storage.
It has specially designed 4 swivel wheels that allow 8-meter radius cleaning with extended power cord and hose pipes for easy mobility and convenient cleaning. The large capacity of the plastic dust containers accumulates up to 8 liters of water waste and 10 liters of dust. This helps you do the cleaning at a stretch without having to empty the containers often.
- Powerful suction and blower function
- Dual functions for collecting dry dust and wet spills and wide range of accessories to suit varied cleaning needs
- DIMENSIONS (MM) (WxDxH) : 505 x 390 x 405
- Specially designed 360 degree swivel wheels for easy movement
- Larger capacity of plastic container for water-8 litres and dust-10 litres collection
- Automatic cord winder for convenience, The long power cord, flexible hosepipe and extension tubes facilitate easy and convenient cleaning within a radius of 8 mt around the power plug
- Convenient 8 meter radius of operation. Blower efficiency: 650 litres/min
- Power: 1150 watts. Suction of Motor-1800 mm of water column. Voltage-230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Large capacity plastic containers to accumulate 8 lts of water waste and 10 lts of dust
- Multi-purpose Brush, Crevice Nozzle, Upholstery Brush, Carpet / Floor Brush are place inside the storage tank
AmazonBasics Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner Review
The AmazonBasics Bagless Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner conveniently cleans your home from top to bottom. The vacuum cleaner provides 700 watts of power, smooth-rolling maneuverability, and a reusable dust bag. When finished, simply step on the vacuum cleaner’s foot-operated cord, rewind, and tuck the unit away until next time.
The vacuum cleaner’s HEPA 12 air filter traps more than 99.5% of all fine particles. Including dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and other airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. This helps ensure only clean air gets released back into the room.
The vacuum cleaner features an A energy rating for energy efficiency while still maintaining ultimate power and impressive performance. Lighter and more compact than other types of vacuum cleaners, the cylinder vacuum cleaner works well for vacuuming stairs, hard floors, and upholstery and for navigating around furniture. It provides various accessories, including a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle, a dusting brush, a parquet brush, and an accessory holder.
- Bagless 700 Watt Cyclonic Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner; AAA performance in terms of energy efficiency and cleaning performance; 25 kWh consumption per year
- Triple action nozzle for thorough absorption of coarse and fine dirt; (easy-to-use sliding button to regulate the suction power)
- Reusable dust cup means no need to purchase disposable paper dust bags.
- Cyclonic technology provides intense suction power that effectively draws in air, dirt, dust, pet hair, and other debris
- The washable HEPA-12 filter captures more than 99.5 percent of all particles for a cleaner air release
- 1.5 l capacity, small, compact and lightweight, easy to carry thanks to integrated handle, 5 m cable length, 1.5 m adjustable hose
- Exceptionally quiet (78 decibels), cord storage, Accessories include crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, dust brush, parquet brush and accessory holder
- 1 Year Limited Warranty in case of manufacturing defects, Actual product may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations/picture provided
AmazonBasics Vacuum Cleaner Review
The AmazonBasics Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner is compact and lightweight with a motor of 700 watts of power. Its moves conveniently from room to room for thorough cleaning with its smooth-rolling maneuverability.
With its sleek, contemporary design, this vacuum cleaner machine works well to vacuum stairs, hard floors, and upholstery and navigate around furniture. With an “A” energy rating, it consumes less energy that helps lower your energy bills while still delivering impressive cleaning performance.
The vacuum cleaner’s HEPA 12 air filter traps more than 99.5% of all fine particles. Including dust mites, pet dander, pollen, and other airborne allergens from the air that passes through the filter. You can remove and wash the filter to promote optimal performance. The filter pulls out effortlessly and can be easily rinsed clean with water at the sink.
You can transition seamlessly from carpets or large rugs to bare-floor surfaces like hardwood or tile. A simple press of the vacuum cleaner’s user-friendly foot switch ensures optimal performance for the specific type of floor. This vacuum cleaner from AmazonBasics is most effective for cleaning bare-floor surfaces. For carpets and other types of surfaces, the machine consumes more power and energy to clean.
It features one fabric dust bag of 3 liters capacity and two paper dust bags and 3 liters capacity each. It also has a Rewindable Cord that is handy to automatically draw the cord into the machine after cleaning. The vacuum cleaner provides various useful accessories too.
- 700-watt cylinder bagged vacuum cleaner; AAA performance in terms of energy efficiency and cleaning performance; 27 kWh usage per year;Triple action nozzle thoroughly absorbs coarse and fine dirt; simple slide knob for regulating suction.
- Washable HEPA 12 filter captures more than 99.5% of all particles for cleaner air output;3.0 L capacity; compact and light; easy to carry thanks to integrated handle; 6m cord; 1.5m adjustable hose.
- Exceptionally quiet (76 decibels); bag full indicator; rewindable cord; practical accessories included; bags included (1 fabric and 2 paper);Compatible with the following dustbags: AmazonBasics W11, Swirl Y101, Menalux 4000 and more.
- 1 year limited warranty.
- Material Type: Plastic; Color Name: Multi-Color
Balzano Aero Vac GW902 600W Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Balzano Aero Vac GW902 600W Vacuum Cleaner is a stick vacuum cleaner. It effectively cleans both soft surfaces like carpets, rugs and hard surfaces like floors, tabletops, and more. The versatile design can be used both as a long stick cleaner and a corded, handheld cleaner.
Also, since the Balzano Aero Vac GW902 comes with a bagless design, you no longer need to change the bag or buy new ones. You can conveniently clean this model and use it easily. While the long stick can be used to clean regular surfaces, the handheld nozzle can reach corners and otherwise unreachable surfaces.
You can also use this vacuum cleaner to clean car seats, sofa, pillows, and mattresses too. It is a lightweight vacuum cleaner and can easily clean the top corners, ceilings, and even dusty fans. The powerful suction of the vacuum cleaner helps clean that stubborn pet hair quickly.
- Powerful 600w 2 in 1 stick vacuum cleaner with powerful suction, provides efficient vacuuming on marble, tile, upholstery, carpet & hardwood floors. Picks up all kinds of crumbs, pet hair, dust.
- Super sturdy being designed & engineered in Italy this vacuum can easily slide over a variety of surfaces for stairs, carpets, tile, hardwood floors. The wheels enable easy maneuvering.
- Easy steering to give you access to easily get under cabinets and hard to reach corners and wall edges.
- Advanced cyclone hepa filtration system, effectively spins dust away from motor and keeps the powerful suction, reduces allergy and bacteria, ideal for home with pets and children.
- Removable 1l large dirt cup, easy to empty and disassembled for cleaning. Clean in one pass with a 5 meter quick release power cord. 4 lb ultra lightweight vacuum cleaner with non-slip handle.
- 2-in-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the balzano aero-vac anywhere
- Balzano aerovac capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Includes: 1 machine body, 1 floor brush, 1 chrome tube and 1 crevice nozzle
- Power: 600 watts: Operating voltage: 240 volts : Warranty: 1 year on product
- Capacity: 1 liter
- 1 Year (1 Year Product Warranty + 6 Months free extended warranty after you register on Balzano website) limited warranty against physical damage and consumables
Kent Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Kent Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner makes cleaning your home easy with its bagless design. It helps eliminate any hassles with the filter bags and makes them convenient to use. The 2000 Watts power of the vacuum cleaner provides a strong suction force. It sucks the deeply embedded dust in the rug pile or fabric. The cyclonic technology, advanced HEPA filter, and high power motor of this vacuum cleaner deliver efficient cleaning.
It comes with features like an auto power cord retractor and accessories like a crevice tool, available with the vacuum cleaner, which helps you clean various surfaces with ease. The rubberized wheels prevent any damage, marks, or scratches on the flooring. At the same time, it also ensures low noise operation, so you can do the cleaning without disturbing anyone.
- 1. KENT Force Cyclonic Vacuum Cleaner, is a compact and contemporary vacuum cleaner to makes tedious cleaning job of the house easy and hassle-free
- 2. The Advanced Cyclonic Technology (meaning no filtration bags) for dust collection and high-efficiency washable HEPA filter reduces air pollution effectively
- 3.Its 2000W high-power motor with strong suction force ensures efficient cleaning
- 4. Auto power cord retractor avoids the time-consuming cord wrappings
- 5. The bagless design ensures easy disposal and eliminates the need to always have a stack of filtration bags
- 6.The rubberized wheels are ideal for preventing any damage, scratches, or marks on the floor
- 7.Its low noise operation ensures you can do all the cleaning without making much noise
- 8. Available with accessories including a crevice tool, dust brush, floor/ carpet brush lets you clean everything from cushion covers, sofa corners, curtains, carpets, to hard floors
- 9.User manual has been present below
Black+Decker VH802 Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Black+Decker VH802 is a portable Vacuum Cleaner to handle most of the conventional cleaning tasks. It comes packed with a motor of 800 watts of power. This helps provide suction to remove the dust and dirt from deeply embedded places and upholstery.
This vacuum cleaner from Black+Decker comes with various accessories like turbo brush, multipurpose brush, crevice plus upholstery brush, 2 extension tubes, flexible hose, and shoulder strap. It is ergonomic design helps in easy handling and efficient cleaning.
Plus, it is easy to carry, so you can clean every nook and corner of your house. Its dust blower helps blow out dust from the computer keyboard, smart TVs, and other electronic gadgets.
- Package Contents: 12-Piece Combination Spanner Set (6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 17mm, 19mm, 22mm)
- Made from high-quality Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Nickel chrome plating protects against corrosion
- Both the open-ended head and the ring are angled at 15.5 for optimum accessibility. Type: Combination Wrench
- The product is manufactured by Stanley Black & Decker with registered trademarks of Stanley, Dewalt & Black+Decker
- Limited lifetime warranty offered on the product
Inalsa Wet and Dry Micro WD10 Vacuum Cleaner Review
The Inalsa Wet and Dry MicroWD10 Vacuum Cleaner has a 1000 Watts motor. The motor provides high performance in cleaning and claims to deliver long-life working. It is a versatile vacuum cleaner that can reach the most inaccessible corners of your home.
It features Safe Buoy Technology that immediately stops sucking water when the storage capacity has reached a critical point. This helps in protecting the motor and ensure hassle-free long life work.
The vacuum cleaner is lightweight and comes with easy to carry handle. The 4 robust wheels move back and forth on a flat surface and seamlessly follow your cleaning movements without much effort. It provides an extended operating range through its 4-meter long cord and 1.8-meter long hose. The vacuum cleaner also comes with three 0.30m extension tubes to further extend the reach.
- Wet or dry, bagged or bagless - No matter it is dust, hair, daily waste, the device can clean the dirt perfectly. You don't need to change filter during operation. Please take out the cloth dust filter and use sponge filter when sucking liquid
- Blower function- The blower function is suitable for drying and cleaning of narrow and hard- to-reach indoor or outdoor areas. For effective blowing results, do not use any filter in vacuum cleaner. To hold a large amount of waste, this vacuum cleaner boasts a container capacity of 10 litres
- Powerful and durable – Equipped with powerful motor delivers 14KPA strong suction power and ensures long time operation. The vacuum cleaner has an impact resistant polymer tank for longer usage life
- Safe buoy technology – Safe Buoy technology immediately stops sucking water when the liquid capacity reaches the critical point. This protects the machine from being damaged and guarantees superior lifetime. This device ensures low-noise operation
- Flexible and convenient - With ergonomically carry handle, along with four 360° rotating wheels enable it to move flexibly to anywhere you need. Its compact and lightweight is easy to store without occupying much space
How to find the Best Vacuum Cleaner to buy? Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide
From cordless to upright to cylinder or bagless – vacuum cleaners can come in all shapes and sizes. Selecting the best vacuum cleaner for your home may depend on whether you want to go hi-tech, or keep things simple, whether you are willing to invest a lot or on a budget. What’s appropriate for a large home with lots of carpeting may not necessarily work for a smaller apartment where you have mostly hard floors.
In this Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide will first present information about various types of vacuum cleaners and their advantages and disadvantages. Then we will look into various features available in vacuum cleaners to help you figure out list of crucial vacuum cleaner features for your needs.
What Is A Vacuum Cleaner?
A vacuum cleaner, also known simply as a vacuum or a hoover, is a device that works through suction to remove particles and dirt from various surfaces like floors, upholstery, draperies, etc. It is generally electrically driven and may or may not be corded.
The dirt is collected either in a dust bag or a cyclone, which can be later disposed of. Vacuum cleaners come in a variety of sizes and models for both home and industrial use. For example, there are:
- small battery-powered handheld devices,
- canister models with wheels for home use,
- domestic central vacuum cleaners or
- large stationary industrial appliances that can handle vast amounts of dust
But we are here to talk about home vacuum cleaners, so let’s get into that.
Types Of Vacuum Cleaners
One single type of vacuum cleaners may not work for every house type. You also need to remember that even if one kind of vacuum might have features that appeal to you, it should also fit your cleaning needs. First, you need to think about the surfaces in your home and how often you want to vacuum them.
The design of your house also comes into play here, whether you have a long flight of stairs, wall-to-wall carpeting, etc. You should also consider your own level of ease in handling them.
Upright vacuum cleaners are generally used for home cleaning. If you don’t like bending over, then this type of vacuum cleaner is an excellent option for your back since it stands in an upright position. These are best for deep carpet cleaning.
Pros: They tend to cost less than canister vacuums while also cutting a wider cleaning swath. They are generally better when it comes to deep-cleaning carpets, particularly the models that are bagged. Since most models can stand up on their own, they are very easy to store.
Cons: It is pretty heavy, so pushing and pulling the machine might get difficult for you. If that’s a concern, then you can choose the lightweight models. Uprights also tend to be noisier than canisters.
These are arguably the best kind of vacuum cleaners. Their adjustable cleaning heads do an excellent job of deep cleaning all types of floors, including delicate or high-pile rugs, without being too unwieldy to handle.
They can last for more than a decade and tend to do an excellent job of maintaining great indoor air quality. The vacuum bags and tightly sealed airways are great for removing allergens and irritants from your home. You can even add a HEPA filter for a more thorough cleansing.
Pros: Canister vacuums are overall better for cleaning bare floors. Under the furniture, stairs, and even its attachments are handy for cleaning upholstery and drapes. Most are quieter and lighter as well.
Cons: These vacuums are bulkier than their upright counterparts, especially with a cord attached to them. They also fall on the budget spectrum’s pricier end, but it will pay off in the long run. You’ll need to buy at least a few new bags and filters every year, and it may need repairs or maintenance once or twice a decade.
Cordless Stick Vacuums
Cordless vacuum cleaners are becoming increasingly popular among those who live in places with cramped floor plans. They tend to be light, bagless, and structured as stick-style models.
Cordless vacuum cleaners also come with plenty of accessories and an option to convert into a handheld. The battery runs for a long duration and is convenient to use as it requires less power than upright cleaners.
Pros: With recent innovations, the performance of cordless vacuum cleaners is top-notch when it comes to cleaning carpet and bare floors and picking up pet hair. They take up a lot less storage space than a conventional vacuum, especially when they have no cord to trip over.
Cons: Cordless vacuum cleaners can be pricey. Especially the batteries can be a little problematic since they can diminish in power over time or die completely. Cordless vacuum cleaners also have a relatively smaller dust capacity.
Corded Stick Vacuums
Corded vacuum cleaners are a better bet if you want a deep clean at a budget or have a larger home. They are more efficient and powerful for long-term usage. On the other hand, they are heavier and also require time to time maintenance
Pros: They have tall bodies, handles, and a powerhead like an upright vacuum. They are pretty lightweight and convenient whenever you need to quickly clean up a mess. You also need not bend over to clean a dirty floor, unlike in the case of a handheld. Moreover, they are reasonably priced.
Cons: They are generally not suitable for use on carpet as full-sized vacuums. Instead, they are better suited for picking up surface litter and aren’t intended to replace a conventional vacuum. Like their cordless counterparts, the capacity of their dirt bin is typically small. Most are relatively noisy, and the cords may become an inconvenience.
It is quite handy to have a handheld vacuum cleaner to deal with small messes, especially when it isn’t too pricey. The best handheld vacuum cleaners have strong suction to clean up crumbs, grit, and other types of obvious debris. They come with adjustable nozzles that can make it easier to reach awkward spots without straining your arms. These handheld vacuum cleaners are easy to use as you can carry them anywhere you want.
Pros: These models of handheld vacuum cleaners either come corded or cordless. They are useful for light and quick surface cleaning on short-pile carpets and bare floors; some can even handle pet hair on your upholstery. Handheld vacuum cleaners are also helpful when it comes to cleaning up your car’s interior.
Cons: Handheld vacuum cleaners are not as powerful and lack the capacity of full-sized upright or canister models.
Robotic vacuum cleaners may not clean rugs as deeply as traditional vacuums do. Still, they can keep your floors tidy with minimal effort on your part. Many robotic vacuum cleaners even come at a reasonable price.
You can get advanced features in some higher-end models like targeted area cleaning or even a self-emptying feature. They’re particularly advantageous for pet owners.
Pros: Robotic vacuum cleaners are ideal if you want to relax instead of doing the grunge work. They are instrumental in organized rooms, where they can touch up between regular vacuuming sessions. The more advanced robotic vacuum cleaners can find their way out of tight spots and even around extension cords. You can even control some of them via a smartphone app.
Cons: No robotic vacuum cleaner can match the deep cleaning you’ll get from regular vacuums, especially if you are very particular about your cleaning. Robotic vacuum cleaners are not ideal if you have robot hazards like shag carpeting or area rugs.
Cylinder vacuum cleaners are generally more portable and lighter than upright vacuum cleaners. The main body sits on the floor and is pulled behind you as you vacuum. They also come either bagged or bagless.
Thanks to their lightweight and convenient design, cylinder vacuum cleaners have been around for the longest time. This makes them ideal for those who struggle with heavier vacuum cleaners.
Pros: Cylinder vacuum cleaners tend to be better when it comes to reaching awkward spots under and around furniture. They also make cleaning a flight of stairs simpler with a long, flexible hose.
Cons: When pulling your cylinder vacuum cleaner around the home, you need to take special care as it can easily knock into walls and furniture. Some designs of the cylinder vacuum cleaners can also be a bit bulky than other types of vacuums, especially as they come with a long hose.
These vacuum cleaners can be an option if you’re doing extensive remodeling or are willing to commit to installing suction tubes behind the house walls. They are a semi-permanent fixture and are very powerful. It is ideal for removing dust, dirt, and debris from the building and home as a whole as it efficiently cleans the basement or storage rooms.
Pros: They’re easier to use than a canister. Since there is no vacuum body to pull along, you have to carry only the hose and powerhead. They also tend to be relatively quiet than the other types of vacuums. Their dirt chambers are big so they don’t need to be emptied very often.
Cons: Due to their bulk, central vacuums are pricey and require professional installation. Their 30-foot hoses are cumbersome to wield, and they take up too much storage space. Moreover, there is no in-unit place to store its cleaning tools while you work.
Useful Features of Vacuum Cleaners
As we have seen above, you can avail many different types of vacuum cleaners depending on your needs, whether it is performance, design, budget or mobility. But it is still best not to be dazzled by any advanced gadgets you see. Instead, take a look at the more useful vacuum cleaner features to consider.
Add-On Cleaning Tools
Most vacuums come with the essential tools required for most cleaning jobs: A narrow tool for crevices, a round brush for dusting, and a small upholstery brush. A powered intake on a canister vacuum cleans carpets more thoroughly than a simple suction intake.
You can also find edge cleaners as an optional tool, which can pick up debris under the entire area of the cleaning head. They can clean right up to where the carpet meets the wall. They are a bonus if you have wall-to-wall carpeting.
Bagged vs. Bagless
Bagged-type vacuums can hold more dirt, and emptying them is hassle-free as they release less dust into the air. An indicator on the cleaner tells you when the bag or the bin is full.
Bagless vacuum cleaners may save you on the cost of purchasing bags. Still, these use more filters (such as HEPA filters) that need to be periodically cleaned or replaced. They are significantly more expensive than bags. Cleaning them can be messy and problematic if you have asthma or allergies.
The bare floor options include equipment and features that help when cleaning hardwood, vinyl, and other floor surfaces that are not carpeted. Their most common feature is an on/off switch for the vacuum’s brush that prevents scratching the hard surface. You can also find other options like a bare-floor setting.
It is found on the underside of the machine and is also known as the roller brush. This roller spans the width of the base and has bristles attached to it. It helps dislodge any dirt, grit, or dust from the carpet so that it becomes easy for the intake to pick it up.
Some models come with a switch for the bare floors that can turn the rotating roller brush off. This can also prevent materials like throw rugs and bedspreads from becoming tangled in the roller.
Carpet Pile-Height Adjustment and Suction Control
With this feature, you can adjust the height of the machine’s brush roll to a carpet’s pile height for easy movement and thorough cleaning. Some models have automatic adjustments, but manual control is usually more precise.
There is also a switch for suction control that lets you reduce the airflow through the hose, which can be helpful when you are cleaning upholstery and curtains.
Many vacuum cleaners claim to filter the fine particles that pass through the machine. Micron filters are pretty common choices because they can provide a higher level of filtration than standard models, but possibly not as high as HEPA filters.
HEPA filtration might benefit you if you suffer from breathing problems like asthma. They have also been very effective at reducing emissions. However, those without them also performed just as well in our tests, which may cost even less.
Cords are usually more common in canisters. You can rewind the cord with either a slight tug or the push of a button. Most models come with an electrical cable of at least 20 feet, while some cables are longer than 30 feet.
If you want to free the entire cord at once, rather than one wrap at a time, then you can use the cord-release clip, found mostly on upright models.
This feature allows the independent movement of the vacuum through its transmission and drive system, which assists the pushing and pulling of the vacuum. So you only have to put in little to no effort in its maneuvering.
The only downside is that it can add additional weight to the vacuums making it tough to carry.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vacuum Cleaners
Which is the best vacuum to clean up pet hair?
There’s no special design for vacuums for picking the hair up off of floors. Any vacuum that’s good at getting dust out of rugs will also be good at digging pet hair out of carpets. Therefore any decent model would work.
However, you can consider a robot vacuum because they can dutifully keep up with the mess before you can even catch up. Also, if you have hairy pets, you might want to avoid using a bagged vacuum. Pet hair fills the bags quickly, and the cost of frequently replacing the bags can add up to a large number.
Which is better between bagless and bagged vacuum cleaners?
It may depend on your health, budget, or how you upkeep maintenance. On the one hand, bags can help a vacuum last longer by keeping debris out of hard-to-clean parts that will slowly clog the machine over time. However, they will need to be replaced several times a year, and in case you have pets, they’ll tend to fill up faster, and the costs can add up. On the other hand, bagless models have filters that may be costlier than bags, but it is a one-time thing, so it is a good investment.
Moreover, bags are better for people with allergies or asthma because they’re easier to throw out without releasing dust in the air. This is not true in the case of cleaning of filters.
Which vacuum cleaner should I buy if I have allergies?
People who suffer from asthma or allergies should consider these points when buying a vacuum cleaner. Always check the vacuum cleaner filter type, vacuum cleaner bag, and vacuum cleaner usage.
A bagged, sealed system is usually the safest way to go. Additionally, make sure it has a HEPA filter. It is the best way to get rid of those allergy-causing mites, bacteria, and viruses. So you can get a vacuum cleaner that has a HEPA filter in it to eliminate the dust.
Which type of vacuum cleaner is best for cleaning bare floors?
Cleaning a bare floor is one of the most basic tasks for a vacuum cleaner, so just about anything works. But some vacuums may work more smoothly than others.
For a mix of bare floors and rugs, you can get a vacuum that lets you turn the brush roll on or off. An aggressive brush can scratch certain types of flooring or even scatter certain kinds of debris on bare floors, so it’s helpful to be able to switch it off.
And if you don’t plan to clean rugs, you can simply get a vacuum built for cleaning bare floors. Most of these don’t come with a brush roll and are “suction-only” models.
Is it worth it to buy expensive vacuum cleaners?
It actually depends on what you are looking for. Paying more for a vacuum may get you a machine that lasts longer, or it can get you one with more convenience and longer battery life.
In both cases, you’re going to get excellent cleaning performance. Or, if you pay more for a robot vacuum, you will be able to control its cleaning pattern and get a self-emptying dock. Some cheap ones can also last long, but it varies from product to product.
What is the best vacuum for cleaning cars?
The best option for cleaning cars are usually handheld vacuums, but with tools and a hose. Any handheld vacuums can essentially work, but it will make the job easier when you combine it with an accordion hose and clip-on tools. This arrangement is also great for cleaning up around the house, around the small spaces.
Which vacuum cleaner has the strongest suction?
Suction varies according to models, and they are not all consistent. It is important to remember that it’s not the only feature that makes a vacuum great at cleaning. Suction is only responsible for lifting the debris off the ground. Other than that, airflow is also crucial for moving debris into the dustbin, and you also need good brush-roll action to work the trash out of carpet fibers too.
How often should I clean my home?
It is not easy to handle cleaning chores with our daily working routine. But if you only have a small space to clean, it shouldn’t be a hassle to tackle such tasks with a lightweight stick or a handheld vacuum cleaner. If you have to vacuum even less, then you can switch to the upright or canisters. Once a week should be enough with these devices.
And those who are too busy to handle these home cleaning tasks can get robotic cleaners to regularly clean for them as per schedule. They are automated and would not interrupt you while it cleans whenever instructed.
How should I handle high-pile carpets?
When it comes to cleaning high-pile carpets, an adjustable cleaning head is the key. If you have any carpeting like that, you should get a cleaning head for your vacuum to rise or fall with the carpet height. This is necessary because high-pile carpets (like shag, frieze, saxony, cable, or long plush) are quite problematic for some models. The long fibers tend to tangle around the brush roller and block the intake. This can essentially choke the vacuum.
You can also try to clean longer rugs by turning off the brush roll or turning down the suction if the vacuum allows.
We’ve pulled together this buying guide to help you choose the right vacuum cleaner for you. But it doesn’t just end with the buying. Maintenance of your machine is a big part of owning a vacuum cleaner, as much as utilizing it to its full capability.
Liquids, sticky or gooey materials, organic debris, small sharp objects like glass, coins, paperclips, or small stones can jam your vacuum cleaner’s motor, filters, and a dust container. Manageable dirt should also be left for the dustpan and brush to handle.
The best way to help your vacuum cleaner last is to make sure you clean up the usual household dust, debris, and hair and to clean your filters. Make sure to browse through the user manual and read the instructions on how best to clean or replace the filter since different models have different requirements.
If you like our article on Top Vacuum Cleaners, do share it with your friends on social media. Please do follow our social profiles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and our channel on Telegram for the latest updates. Your encouragement will motivate us to bring more and more exciting content for you.
Product details last update on 2023-10-03 at 20:10 / Contains Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API